CUT30 30″ Long and 8.5″ Slot Spacing fits WoodMax (Un-Painted)
- (1 set of 2 skids)
- C.U.T. 30 Series:
30 inches long, and 4 inches wide, 1/2 inch thick steel. Fully welded tip-to-tip, designed for blowers mounted on hydraulically-driven Compact Utility Tractors, 3-pt mounted blowers, and bobcats from 48+ inches wide. These skids are wide tip on both sides. Best choice for machines weighing between 450 to 900 pounds. Note this is much wider than any stock skid you may have: The vertical rib is set inward an inch, to distribute weight better and allow for full welding on both sides.
- Bolt Spacing: Slots are spaced 8.5″ inches apart. Additional slots and holes are available to allow for adding extra bolts. It is highly recommended to use 3 or 4 bolts per skid. Use only grade 8+ bolts, grade 8+washers, and grade8+ nuts.
- Note that Woodmax machines have a significant flare at the edge of the auger housing. This skid is designed to fit under the flare. The skid will extend behind the auger housing to provide support for a significant amount of weight behind the auger housing.
- These skids are un-painted.
- These skids are large with a lot of leverage, you may need to drill holes for more bolts.
- When you get them mounted, please email me pictures and let me know what modifications you needed to make (if any) to get them mounted. Please do NOT order if you’re not ok with sending me photos before and after mounting. I’ve got a lot of bolt patterns in development, email me if you need a bolt pattern not shown below. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Set of 2 matching skids.