Fits Deere 59″ Blowers
Deere Blowers are easy, they typically have straight housings, no flares, and with no issues related to bolts, etc. There are two common bolt patterns for Deere machines, the 59″ machines take a 4-3/4″ bolt spacing (bolt 1 to bolt 3). Slots are spaced 2-3/8″ apart. Pictures is the 59″ blower.
Notice how the skid is able to mount with the nose slightly ahead of the blower. This skid also provides coverage for the back edge of the blower housing.
4) Skids have two different tips. Mount with narrow-tip forward if you are primarily on concrete/asphalt. You may want to mount them with the wide side forward if you are on gravel/grass/dirt. feel free to experiment to see what works best for your machine, ground, and snow conditions.
Patented. This item is a matching set of 2 skids.
- Designed to fit machines that have a 4-3/4″ bolt spacing. Note that due to the skid being larger and longer, you may need to use 3 or 4 bolts per skid. This may require drilling. Use the largest grade 8+ bolts you can fit and use grade 8+ washers.
- 24″ long tip to tip, 2.5″ wide.
- Lifts snow blower up over cracks and bumps.
- Protects auger housing from damage.
- CNC Cut from 1/2 in. plate steel (bottom runner).
- New dual-tip design: skids now have a narrow tip on one end, or can be turned around to use the wide tip on the other end.
- Narrow-tip design penetrates snow and ice and lets you get down to the pavement.
- Original wide-tip design gives maximum float over gravel and grass.
- Black powder coated finish.
- Set of 2 matching skids.
- Protects front of snow blower from damage due to cracks and bumps.