CUT24 for Mahindra machines: Fits machines that have 47mm slot spacing
- This skid is designed for the 54” Mahindra snowblower, with bolt spacing 47mm apart (center-to-center). Note that this replacement skid is much larger and heavier than the stock skid, and will require at least 3 bolts per side, maybe more. You may need to drill a hole further forward for the 3rd bolt.
Use grade 8 bolts, grade 8 washers, and grade 8 nuts. Note also that the stock skid sits in a small indentation. You may need to use metal of
of some kind to fill that gap. You may also be able to use the old stock skid as a spacer if you cut it down.
Patented. This item is a matching set of 2 skids.
- 24″ long tip to tip, 2.5″ wide.
- Lifts snow blower up over cracks and bumps.
- Protects auger housing from damage.
- CNC Cut from 1/2 in. plate steel (bottom runner).
- Dual-tip design: skids now have a narrow tip on one end or can be turned around to use the wide tip on the other end.
- Narrow-tip design penetrates snow and ice and lets you get down to the pavement.
- Original wide-tip design gives maximum float over gravel and grass.
- Black powder coated finish.
- Set of 2 matching skids.
- Protects front of snow blower from damage due to cracks and bumps.