CUT24 for Bercomac machines: Fits machines that have 3.5″/7″ slot spacing
- Designed for Compact Utility Tractors that have 3.5″ / 7″ bolt spacing such as many Bercomac machines. Note that you HAVE to measure to verify. Bercomac blowers may have different bolt spacing across their product line. It’s highly recommended to use at least 3, preferably 4 bolts per skid. This probably requires drilling.
Patented. This item is a matching set of 2 skids.
- 24″ long tip to tip, 2.5″ wide.
- Lifts snow blower up over cracks and bumps
- Protects auger housing from damage
- CNC Cut from 1/2 in. plate steel (bottom runner)
- Dual-tip design: skids now have a narrow tip on one end, or can be turned around to use the wide tip on the other end
- Narrow-tip design penetrates snow and ice and lets you get down to the pavement
- Original wide-tip design gives maximum float over gravel and grass
- Black powder coated finish
- Set of 2 matching skids
- Protects front of snow blower from damage due to cracks and bumps