Armorskids PROXT Series is A designed exclusively for the Snow Removal Professionals who run their machines nonstop, the new professional series has a 1/2 in. T steel bottom runner for long life. Extreme duty replacement snow blower shoes set is designed to lift snow blowers up over sidewalk cracks up to almost 2 in. Bottom runners are 12 in. L, and are CNC cut from 1/2 in. T steel plate. The leading edge of our skid is moved forward, to protect and gently lift snow blowers up over bumps. The angle of the leading edge is less than half that of most stock skids. For every bump the skid encounters, it has more than twice the distance to lift the snow blower up, compared to a stock skid shoe. Made with American Steel. Gravel is brutal on snow blowers. Stock skids dig into gravel, leave ruts, and bend when they encounter frozen rocks. Armors kids provide a ski-like glide over uneven terrain, exactly what is needed for gravel driveways. Details: This skid size has 6 slots: 4 full size, and 2 slightly shorter slots. Slots designed to have a slightly loose fit on a 3/8 in. bolt. If you have a 5/16 in. bolt, you will need to use washers (not included). Note that due to size of skid there may be clearance issues with other bolts or protrusions on the snow blower. Use SPC0300 spacer kit (sold separately) to space skid further outward if needed. Patented. This item is a matching set of 2 skids.
- Designed for cracked, uneven sidewalks and gravel driveways.
- Lifts snow blower up over cracks and bumps.
- Protects auger housing from damage.
- Made from 1/2 in. T plate steel (bottom runner).
- New dual-tip design: skids now have a narrow tip on one end or can be turned around to use the wide tip on the other end.
- NEW narrow-tip design penetrates snow and ice and lets you get down to the pavement.
- Original wide-tip design gives maximum float over gravel and grass.
- Black powder coated finish.
- Set of 2 matching skids.
- Protects front of snow blower from damage due to cracks and bumps.