NEW PRODUCT ALERT - WEIGHT BAR FOR ARIENS
Click This Link To See The Weight Bar Here
Snowblower Skids Ordering/Information Links
We Offer Six Different Types of Skids:
All orders go USPS Priority 2-3 day mail to anywhere in U.S.A.
1. ASE - Excellent for Home Use
2. PRO - Professional/Commercial Use
3. PRO-XT - Professional/XT (Extra Tall) Commercial Use
4. ASC-9000 Series - Extra Tall and Extra Long
5. New C.U.T. Series, for Compact Utility Tractors and Hydraulic/PTO Driven Blowers
6. PUSHER SERIES - 30″ + Box Plows and Pushers Mounted on Bobcats
Spacers are not included. If you need spacers, you can order them here: SPACERS
Shipping to Canada (U.S. Dollar)
ASE, PRO, AND PRO-XT
$38.08 (including taxes and duties)
$53.94 (this may not include taxes and duties)
CUT 24 Series: varies, but generally between $80.00 - $120.00 to ship, does not include taxes and duties
Before you place an order: Measure and check first! Different brands of snowblowers have different shoe mounting patterns, the spacing can vary within a brand as well. To order the right set of skids, you need to determine the spacing of your mounting slots.
1. Slot Spacing: Take the old snowblower shoe off, mark the center of each slot at the very top, then measure between the two lines. Measure from the CENTER of one slot to the CENTER of the other slot. Typical distances are 2.0 inches, 2.5 inches, 2.75 inches. or 3 inches. Take your time measuring, make sure you have good light. If you are unsure, ask someone else to measure as well, and then compare results.
2. Mounting bolt size: If the measurement of slot distance is 2.0, 2.5, or 2.75 inches, your bolt size should be 5/16. If you have a 3 inch slot distance you will probably have a 3/8 bolt. Other sizes are mixed between 5/16 and 3/8 bolts. If you’re not sure, take it to a hardware store and find out.
I’ve adjusted the slot size on the 2.5” to accept a 3/8 bolt to accommodate the new Deere size. I highly recommend using washers, especially if you have a 3/8 bolt.
3. ARMORskids® are larger, longer, and wider than your stock skids by design. Check around the current skid, look for any significant bumps on the housing that may keep you from properly mounting a longer skid. A few brands such as Toro mount the skid in a recessed area that does not allow room for ARMORskids® to be installed without some sort of shim, which we now sell. It’s very rare, but it does occur. See the FAQ page if this applies to you.
Shipping: We ship Via US Postal Service 2-3 day Priority Mail. I typically try to get them in the mail the next business day, but when things get busy it may take me ’till the weekend to catch up with orders.
***NON TORO MACHINES:
PRO1545-C: 2 7/8”(2.875″) Slot Spacing
C.U.T. Series (Compact Utility Tractors): Fully welded and ready to handle the heaviest of machines. Two tips, one for maximum float over gravel and a narrower tip for maximum penetrate. 24″ long, 2.5″ wide designed for blowers mounted on hydraulically-driven utility tractors, 3-pt mounted blowers, and bobcats from 48″ to 84″ in size.
C.U.T. Series 24″
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (2.75″) Kioti UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ (3.0″) Agro Trends Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (3.5″/7″) Bercomac UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (3.5″/7″) Bercomac Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (4.5″ Slot Spacing) UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (4.5″ Slot Spacing) Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (4.75″ Slot Spacing) UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 24″ Long (4.75″ Slot Spacing) Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long (4.5″ Slot Spacing) UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long (4.5″ Slot Spacing) Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long (4.75″ Slot Spacing) UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long (4.75″ Slot Spacing) Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long - 6.5″ (Slot Spacing) Kubota UN-Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long (8.5″ Slot Spacing) Un-Painted
C.U.T. Series 30″ Long - Kioti KS72-240 FM Snowblower
CLICK HERE TO ORDER: SPC0300 1/8″ Thick Spacer
If you need spacers, this pack of 4 spacers should solve almost all clearance issues.
Item Number: SPC0300 Price per set: $21.99